Do you know you should start getting “healthy?” Or has your doctor told you, “you need to start eating better and exercising” and you don’t know where to begin?
Start your new routine by determining your baseline fitness level and nutritional needs. Your comprehensive consultation will include:
- An appointment on location in your home or office.
- Goal and timeline review
- Personal medical and fitness history
- Girth and body composition measurements
- Muscular strength and/or endurance testing (Submaximal testing)
- Cardiovascular testing (Submaximal testing)
- Dietary journal review
- “Before” pictures
- Discussion of your current lifestyle, habits, change required, and how to make your goal reality.
After your consultation it will take 2-3 days to review your current fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle. You will receive a follow-up email that will include your:
- Fitness recommendation based on your current fitness level.
- Fitness levels compared to others your age and gender.
- Exercise and nutritional recommendations for your fitness level and goals.
- “Before” pictures
- Professional opinion of current lifestyle and changes required to meet your specific goal.
In-Home Personal Fitness Training
Personal training to YOU! Exclusive, personal attention beginning with a comprehensive consultation. This includes a medical and fitness history, along with lifestyle and body composition analysis. Next, we work together to formulate an on-going personal exercise and/or nutrition program. This plan may include your home gym, commercial gym, or wherever you choose to get fit!! Most importantly, you set your own goals, and I will oversee every detail of your program, including detailed written plan. Fine tuning is done by carefully charting and monitoring your progress with your fitness evaluation every 6-8 weeks.
Package price is factored by client wellness goals, instructional need, and distance traveled. Mobile personal training is available on location in San Antonio and surrounding areas. Consulting and training isn’t limited to home. Services available to your home, office, or apartment, etc. Outside San Antonio? Online coaching is available.
Nutritional Coaching – Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach
Whether you are fitness novice or advanced athlete nutrition plays a integral part in your performance. Nutritional coaching is available on location in San Antonio and surrounding areas. Outside San Antonio? Online coaching is available. This service will help to:
- Identify current nutritional habits.
- Educate you on basic nutritional principles as they relate to your goal.
- Log food journals with weekly analysis and recommendations.
- Hold you accountable to your goals!
Convenience & Flexible Scheduling
Monday – Friday 5:00AM-3:00PM (Last appointment 2:00PM)
Saturdays By appointment only
Sundays No availability